The 7HP back rotary power weeder performing intercultural operations such as weeding and cultivating of soil. It is powered by 4 stroke air cooled petrol engine. 7HP back rotary tiller has a specific fuel consumption of 650ml/h. It has a wide range of \applications in maintaining Lawns and gardens.
Specification of 7 HP back rotary tiller:
- Automation Grade :Semi-Automatic
- Displacement : 227.5
- Fuel Consumption: 650 ml/h
- Gear Shifting: 2,0,1,R
- Model No: VIS 100BR
- Number of Gears: 3
- Number of Tines: 2
- Product Type: Power Tiller
- Starting Mode: Recoil Start Petrol Run
- Tilling Depth: ≥ 4
- Tilling Width: 19.6 – 31.5 inch
- Transmission : Gear
- Weight: 112kg
- The 7HP back rotary power weeder can be used for uproot weeds in gardens, vegetable, horticulture and in floriculture fields.
- Power weeder can be used as a secondary tillage machine as it breaking the clods produced by primary tillage implements and pulverises the soil.
- Improves soil aeration and water intake capacity of soil. In Back rotary the tiller is separated from the engine so that the vibration is less