Chara cutting machine chaff cutter with belt and pulley without motor chaff cutter price premium 4 blades agricultural equipment for farm tools
Chara cutting machine chaff cutter played a vital role in most agricultural production as it was used for feeding cows. Cows were extensively used in farming operations until they were replaced by tractors. Fodder cutter machine have evolved from the basic machines into commercial standard machines that can be driven at various speeds and can achieved various lengths of cuts of chaff with respect to animal preference type.
Features of chara cutting machines:
- chara cutting machines chaff cutter comes without motor
- Chop cutter machine superior quality blades provided for uniform cutting
- Final size after cutting: 10-35mm
- Chop cutter machine 400-1200 kg per hour cutting capacity
- Chara machine easy to use & superior quality blades provided for uniform cutting
- Long life & low power consumption really chaff cutter is used for chopping feed
- Chara machine price in India is best price to buy online
Chara machine for cow feed crushing machine is a used for processing forage grass, green grass, dry corn straw, and wheat stalk. The final products can be used to feed cattle, goats, deer, and horses. These high speed chaff cutter for dairy farm operate at very high speed, modern machines for upcoming dairy farmers.
Package Includes :
- Chaff cutter machine without motor – 1 No
- Colour and design may vary