Coco peat block organic and natural coco peat price with high quality coconut husk for gardening and grow plants expands into coco peat powder
Coco peat block is created from coco coir, which in simple terms is the layer of pith that surrounds the husk of a coconut. In recent years many green-fingered people have cottoned on to coco coirs excellent plant growing abilities, as well as its eco-friendly characteristics, coco peat is also called as coir peat.
Features Coco peat block:
- Benefit of coco coir and peat is how environmentally friendly it is, especially in comparison to other compost options such as peat moss.
- Created from the layer of pith inside a coconut, it is a completely natural by-product that would otherwise be discarded, making it one of the most sustainable planting options on the market.
- Adding to its environmental value, coco peat is completely re-usable. Once used to grow plants in one pot, coir peat can be cleaned and strained making it good as new. This not only decreases its carbon footprint; it also ensures that coco coir is a budget-friendly option.
- Coco peat is highly absorbent, holding around 30% more water than most peat. coir peat is also excellent at retaining water, and is also able to release it slowly in order for your plant to better absorb it. This means that once youve done the planting, coco peat will do much of the after care for you.
- Coco peat for plants will do an excellent job of keeping your plants healthy, due to its anti-fungal properties. Coco peat for plants is also resistant to mould, which in turn will help protect your plants from disease and decay as they grow.
- Coir is also slightly alkaline, with a pH value of 5.8?.,6 8. This is generally considered to be an ideal pH value for compost to release nutrients, and means that its not necessary to use a neutralizing product.
- Coco peat block 5kg- 1 no