Disc harrow weeder attachment for power weeders 7HP & 9 HP power weeder attachments farm implements online buy attachments for agricultural equipments
Disc harrow machine is a harrow whose cutting edges are a row of concave metal discs, which may be scalloped, set at an oblique angle. It is an agricultural implement that is used to till the soil where crops are to be planted. It is also used to chop up unwanted weeds or crop residue.
Features of disc harrow :
- ?Concave disks cut Into soils to prevent weed germination.
- ?Use for Incorporating compost Into planting beds.
- Simple Push-pin design allows you to move disks to change the degree of cultivation
- Designed to work easily in tough operating conditions.
- Can be used for both, surface disc harrowing intensive deep ploughing.
- Used in open field working for shattering of clods, preparation of soil for sowing and burial of organic substances and crop residue.
- Easy to transport on the tires
- The long lasting and reliable tires and hydraulic mechanism enable the operator to control the cut depth and facilitate in easy transportation.
- Available with the options of high carbon steel discs
- 2 Disc harrow attachment x 1No
- Colour and design may vary