Garden hoe, scuffle hoes are also called loop, hoop or stirrup hoes because the head resembles the loop-shaped stirrup of a saddle. They are designed to be used with a back and forth motion that cuts on both the pull and the push. Hoe agriculture tool with a bladed edge on both sides, the scuffle hoe is considered the best garden hoe for weeding. Best garden hoe price in India.
There are four main types of garden hoes;?Dutch, draw, stirrup and heart-shaped. Each varies slightly in shape and can, therefore, be helpful for different tasks
Features of? garden hoe
- Material: Hoe agriculture tool Heavy Duty Metal Rust free with excellent grip for comfort.
- Usage: Hoe agriculture tool useful for loosening and aerating garden soil. It also cultivates the soil and remove weeds from garden bed.
- Prepping Soil Bed: It is also used to make shallow furrow for planting seeds
- Blending Supplements: It can also be used to blend vermi compost or perlite into soil.
- Must Have: These Hand Tools are easy to use and must-have garden tool for every gardener to make for garden and maintain it
Dutch hoe: The Dutch hoe is?designed to be pushed or pulled through the soil to cut the roots of weeds just under the surface. A Dutch hoe has a blade “sharp on every side so as to cut either forwards and backwards”. The blade must be set in a plane slightly upwardly inclined in relation to the dual axis of the shaft.
Draw hoe: A draw hoe has?a blade set at approximately a right angle to the shaft. The user chops into the ground and then pulls (draws) the blade towards them. Altering the angle of the handle can cause the hoe to dig deeper or more shallowly as the hoe is pulled.
Stirrup hoe: A stirrup hoe is?an essential weeding tool for?any market gardener. The tool is a U-shaped blade that oscillates when you move it back and forth on the ground and is attached to a long wooden handle. They come in three different sizes, either with the 3 ?-inch (8 cm), 5-inch (12.5 cm) or a 7-inch (17.75 cm) blade.
Heart-shaped hoe: The Heart Shaped Push Hoe?removes weeds with ease. The pointed shape of the hoe allows weeding in tight spaces without damaging surrounding plants. With an ash wood handle.
- Garden hoe – 1 No