Garden trowel tool small shovel garden shovel scooping shovel garden spade hand trowel potting shovel for weeding, transplanting and digging in garden beds (Yellow)
Garden trowel tool small are used for digging small holes, such for planting bulbs, annuals or perennials. It would take a lot of time and effort to dig a hole for a tree or shrub with a garden trowel. Garden trowels are also used to dig up weeds. Hand forks are used for?a variety of gardening tasks, including aerating and cultivating the soil, light weeding and transplanting seedlings. As a result of its small size, the tool is especially useful when working in confined spaces, such as containers, borders or closely-planted beds.
Features of garden trowel tool:
- Built To Last. Perfect Tool for a variety of tasks including Pruning, Gardening, Weeding, Transplanting and Digging in Garden Beds.
- Ideal Tool for removing stubborn weeds, mixing soil and compost or scooping fertilizer.
- This heavy-duty powder coated steel product has an exceptional durability and strength, which has made it a choice for gardeners.
- The Blade is Wide and Concave for Scooping. Accurately designed for Professional Grade Applications.
- The strong Handle can reduce the pressure on the wrist and hand. Reduce hand pain and fatigue when digging, planting and cutting. Also suitable for large or small hands. It saves more labor and is more comfortable to hold and use for a long time.
- Garden trowel tool – 1 No