Gear drive power weeder 6 HP with 178F kama engine for intercultural operation
Gear drive power weeder 6 HP with 178F kama engine for incultural operation
- Power weeder can be used to remove weeds and maintains the fertility of soil by limiting the degradation of top soil layer.
- This tiller machine is very beneficial for the small and marginal farming and is used in Indian farming as well.
- Gear drive power weeders can be used for cultivating wet lands (paddy fields).
- It has a powerful engine and can move forward and backward as per requirement.
- It is suitable for medium to large size lands where tilling work is required.
- Motorized Agriculture Weeding Machine not only uproots the weeds between the crops but also keeps the soil loose, ensuring better soil aeration and water intake capacity.
- Best suited for coconut farms, cotton, maize ,vegetables, horticulture crops and gardening small farms.
- Power weeder can be used to produce a fine pulverized soil bed to make favorable conditions for germination of seeds.
Specification of gear drive power weeder 6 HP:
- Engine Model : 178F KAMA ENGINE
- Model Name : MY-678D
- Engine Displacement : 296 cc
- Fuel Use : Diesel
- Fuel Consumption : 260 g/kWh
- Power:4.4 kW / 6HP
- RPM : 3600 RPM
- Tyres : 4. 00*8 (Tubeless)
- No. of Gears : 4 Gears (R, 0, 1, 2)
- Starting Type : Recoil
- Transmission : Gear Driven
- Handle Bar System : Up – Down, Left – Right
- Blades (Dry Land) : 32 Pcs
- Tilling Depth (mm) : 100-300 mm
- Tilling Width (mm) : 1000 mm
- Attachments : Side Disc, Adjustable Ridger
- Blades-32 piece for dry land.
- Side disc attachment
- Adjustable ridger
- Set of tyres
- Front wheel