Hoe garden tool 4 prong fork ergonomic handle with hang-up hole hoe/fork combo hand digger and cultivator tiller all-purpose gardening tool
Hoe garden tool 4 prong. It is capable of digging, plants transferring, weeding, and loosening ventilating in yard, herb and vegetable garden.
Fork hoes (also known as prong hoes, tined hoes or bent forks) are hoes that have two or more tines at right angles to the shaft. Their use is?typically to loosen the soil, prior to planting or sowing.
Features of hoe garden:
- All-Purpose Heavy-Duty Garden Tool with 2-in-1 Head Design for digging and aerating soil.
- One side features a super tough, 3-Prong, long deep earth shredding Fork head
- The other side has a sharpened blade for chopping through thick ground roots.
- Non-Slip Handle Design offers maximum Comfort.
- The convenient Handle hole allows for hanging display and easy storage.?
- Hoe garden tool – 1 No