Manual weeder with furrow, tooth cultivator, weeder attachments for agricultural and garden equipments
Manual weeder multi attachment tool is a manually operated tractor for all farm operations like tilling of soil, making furrows and weeding. It has a lightweight tyre for easy operations. All these three attachments can be easily attached and removed. The wheel hoe is a widely accepted weeding tool for weeding and intercultural in row crops. It is a long handled tools operated by push and pull action
Features of manual weeder:
- 7 inch weeding hoe for weeding in field
- 3 tine cultivator for tilling soil
- Hiller is used for ploughing and creating trenches across plants
- Well researched ergonomic design to reduce fatigue
- Adjustable height, handle length is 1.4 meter
- All These Three Attachments Can be Easily Attached & Removed.
- It Has Been Ergonomically Designed to Suit Height of All the Persons & Its Handle Can be Adjusted Easily to Suit Different Height People.
- Sleek , Light Weight & Simple Design for Long Duration Operations.