Power weeder machine 7 HP petrol engine 212cc with head lamp & front wheel for farming purposes
Power weeder machine 7 HP petrol engine for agricultural purposes.
- Power weeder can be used to remove weeds and maintains the fertility of soil by limiting the degradation of top soil layer.
- This tiller machine is very beneficial for the small and marginal farming and is used in Indian farming as well.
- These power weeders can be used for cultivating wet lands (paddy fields).
- It has a powerful engine and can move forward and backward as per requirement.
- It is suitable for medium to large size lands where tilling work is required.
- Motorized Agriculture Weeding Machine not only uproots the weeds between the crops but also keeps the soil loose, ensuring better soil aeration and water intake capacity.
- Best suited for Coconut farms, cotton, maize ,Vegetables, Horticulture crops and Gardening small farms.
- Power weeder can be used to produce a fine pulverized soil bed to make favorable conditions for germination of seeds.
Specification of 7 HP power weeder machine:
- Engine Model : 170F-4 stroke
- Model Name : MY-600G (With Head Lamp & Front Wheel)
- Engine Displacement : 212cc
- Starting : Recoil
- Fuel Use : Petrol
- Fuel Consumption : 350-400 ml/h
- RPM : 3600 RPM
- Tyres : 4.0-8 (Tubeless)
- Gear : 4 Gears (R, 0, 1, 2)
- Starting Type : Recoil
- Transmission : Gear Driven
- Handle Bar System : Up – Down, Left – Right
- Blades (Dry Land) : 32 Pcs
- Tilling Depth (mm) : 100-300 mm
- Tilling Width (mm) : 1000 mm
- Blades-32 piece for dry land.
- Side disc attachment.
- Front wheel