Quick release couplings ?is used to connect compressed air tools to a compressed air line. A pneumatic coupler allows a tool to be easily connected or disconnected to a hose or pipe while it is under pressure. The system consists of two parts: the quick coupling? and the plug-in or nipple . The coupling closes the line automatically as soon as it is disconnected from a component ensuring the system stays pressurized
Features for quick release coupling:
- Very robust, rapid and secure coupling of practically all fluid media. Special solutions for your application needs can also be implemented upon request.
- Made Of Heat Treated Hardened Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish For Rust And Erosion Resistance
- Reduces Accidental Airline Disconnection
- Air fitting kit for air tools, air compressor, air nailer, air blow gun, pressure washer, air hose
- Allows matching of couplers for dedicated hose applications. Push connect easy connect system