Self propelled 5.5 HP power weeder with 212cc petrol engine for intercultural farming operation
Self propelled 5.5 HP power weeder with 212cc petrol engine for agricultural and farming purpose
- Power weeder can be used to remove weeds and maintains the fertility of soil by limiting the degradation of top soil layer.
- This tiller machine is very beneficial for the small and marginal farming and is used in Indian farming as well.
- These power weeders can be used for cultivating wet lands (paddy fields).
- It has a powerful engine and can move forward and backward as per requirement.
- It is suitable for medium to large size lands where tilling work is required.
- Motorized Agriculture Weeding Machine not only uproots the weeds between the crops but also keeps the soil loose, ensuring better soil aeration and water intake capacity.
- Best suited for coconut farms, cotton, maize ,vegetables, horticulture crops and gardening small farms.
- Power weeder can be used to produce a fine pulverized soil bed to make favorable conditions for germination of seeds.
Specification of 5.5 HP power weeder:
- Model Name : MY-550G
- Engine Displacement : 212cc
- Fuel Use : Petrol
- Fuel Consumption : 374 ml/h
- Power:4 kW
- RPM : 3600 RPM
- Tyres : 4.0-8
- Gear : 4 Gears (R, 0, 1, 2)
- Starting Type : Recoil
- Transmission : Gear Driven
- Handle Bar System : Up – Down
- Blades (Dry Land) : 24 Pcs
- Tilling Depth (mm) : 100-300 mm
- Tilling Width (mm) : 800 mm
- Weight: 75 kg approx
- Blades-24 piece for dry land.
- Side disc attachment.