Two row paddy wedder is an accessory or an attachment of an agricultural baffle reaper that enhances it. The use of a paddy weeder is to remove weeds in paddy fields without harming the crop. KisanKraft has a wide range of paddy weeders that are cost effective and very helpful to the needs of a farmer.
- Used For Mechanical & Manual Transplanting
- Saves Time & Cost
- Robust Design, Long Working Life
- Minimum Maintenance & High Performance
- Self Propelled.
- Light Weight & easy to handle & operate.
- Root trimming for better growth of additional roots.
- Aeration of soil.
- Diversion of soil towards the paddy for better growth.
- Effective fertilization & yield.
Specifications of two row paddy wedders:
- Attachment for Agriculture Reaper
- Blade Style: Teeth Blade
- Blade: 10 Sheet
- Width: 590 600 mm
- Diameter: 450 mm
- Pipe Diameter: 28mm
- Gear Case: Heavy Duty Gear
- Connection Diameter: 8 mm
- cage wheel with 52 cc engine machine – 1No
- Colour and design may vary